Can we please keep politics out of it?

Hey, quick joke – what’s the definition of politics?    Poly = many, Ticks = Bloodsucking creatures.

Sorry.   Had to do it.

Can we please keep the politics off of Fetlife?    (Unless it’s a discussion of golden showers.  Those are fine.)    

That would be awesome.   Thanks.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I jump on FL to look through emails for my business.   I sign on here to see what other kinksters are doing, pushing the boundaries of sexuality.   And I get on here because sometimes the stuff you see in your feed is just too damned hot.   

No, seriously.   SpanishRed’s writings get me all hot and bothered.   (Don’t act like they don’t do the same for you). 

I don’t jump on here to read political rants by TERF’s.   Or by radical right wingers.   Or by leftist snowflakes.   I’m not getting into where I lie on the spectrum.   Because frankly, that’s not what Fetlife is for.   I have a blog for that .  The few times I’ve cross-posted, it was a reaction to something, posted mostly for the entertainment of the people reading me.   And even then, they aren’t my favorite posts.  

Can we please leave the politics off of Fetlife?   And definitely off of K&P?    

I get plenty of that on Twitter.   Without the bonus of T & A to keep my attention (somewhat) focused. 

That is all.  


Thank you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things a Dominant Needs from a Submissive

Parenting when you're a Pervert (originally from FL)

Positional Aphyxiation, vs. a Knee on the Neck - and why it makes a difference (and why you pencil necked twerps need to get it right...)