"Pretty Tired of Stupid D---"..... what? Just....whahhh???

So, apparently this is now a thing.  


https://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Tired-Stupid-Democrats-Trump/dp/B09KX3P9R3/

https://www.amazon.com/PTSD-Pretty-Stupid-Democrats-T-Shirt/dp/B08PFZQ84J/

https://www.amazon.com/Funny-Pretty-Tired-Stupid-Democrats/dp/B0BQ1KWZGP/

https://www.amazon.com/PRETTY-TIRED-STUPID-DEMOCRATS-TRUMP/dp/B097SLJP75/

https://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Tired-Stupid-Democrats-Shirt/dp/B09D8T93DV/


That's just the surface....that's just the first half of the first page of Amazon's list of the search of....  *sigh* 

...

...

Guys, I just....I can't.    

I...I really just....I got nothing here.   I'm the guy who always has some kind of quip, or clever turn to whip things up but this...  June is fucking PTSD awareness month, and here it is a few days away, and a lot of these are just showing up now to take advantage of people searching for ACTUAL awareness t-shirts....

I just....

....*sigh*

Look, I don't talk about this much.   In fact, I don't know if I've talked about it in this blog before.   But I have PTSD.   The real kind.   The waking up in a literal puddle of sweat in the middle of the night, and a jaw so tight my mouth won't open without using a heat pad.  

Not the "my parents didn't love me, so I have PTSD!" kind, or the "my boyfriend yelled at me once, so now loud men trigger me!" kind. 

The diagnosed, chronic and complex, post traumatic stress disorder with acute re-occuring episodes of cognitive immobility, disabling parasomnia and both somatic and instrusive flashbacks.  

Skipping the long words -- it's no fun.   It's been almost a decade since it surfaced, and I still haven't found a way to explain more than "headaches and flashbacks" to my teenager, and hiding it from my youngest.  

It is NOT A FUCKING POLITICAL JOKE.    Or a money making scheme for some fucking hack anonymously hiding behind Amazon Merchandising and cranking out graphic designs that take advantage of a month designated for events that are supposed to raise funds for research into the causes and cures of a serious, debilitating and horrendous condition.  

Just...

Just fuck.   Fuck them.   Fuck whoever is hiding back behind the screen and pumping these out.   Fuck whoever finds these funny -- and God Fucking Help anyone who I meet wearing one.   

Fuck.  

Jesus Christ, guys, I'm the guy who can laugh at anything, but....

Fuck.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things a Dominant Needs from a Submissive

Parenting when you're a Pervert (originally from FL)

Positional Aphyxiation, vs. a Knee on the Neck - and why it makes a difference (and why you pencil necked twerps need to get it right...)