Just a Fetlife related note...

Someone cut and pasted my original "10 Things a Dominant Needs from a Submissive" rant into their profile, claiming it as their own.   The guy was even nice enough to tell me in answer to a question in the comments section that his mentor gave it to him 20+ years ago.  When some of the people on his writing left comments to the effect that the writing couldn't be 20+ years old, because it mentioned M/s Conference in 2008, he deleted them (and my questions as well.)

This, is officially, hilarious.   It is AWESOME that someone wants 15 minutes of fame on such a niche venue as K & P, and used my writing to do it.    Imitation being a sincere (if irritating) form of flattery...that is freaking wickedly cool.

My ego is standing up and doing seal-barks and claps right now.   For reals.   *Arh, arh, arh!*

Jokes aside - the same writing went up on K & P and had over 800+ loves, and around 200+ comments when it was finally taken down for the whole "intellectual property" thing by Fetlife Caretakers.

Damn.

I guess a lot of Dominants still aren't speaking up for themselves about what they want.  They would rather "Love" and comment on my rant about what they want - and trust (for some weird reason) that I have their best interests at heart.

....Suckers.   ^_^

In all seriousness - love to all my fellow D's,
(and any cute s's who want a little too,)

K


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things a Dominant Needs from a Submissive

Parenting when you're a Pervert (originally from FL)

Positional Aphyxiation, vs. a Knee on the Neck - and why it makes a difference (and why you pencil necked twerps need to get it right...)